Thursday, March 31, 2011

Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott





This book was really not like anything I expected, least of all like anything I expected to read from Elizabeth Scott. But, that's not necessarily a bad thing, but not necessarily a good thing either.

Although the heroine was annoyingly insecure, it was impossible to not let her steal your heart as you watch her blossom from a (figuratively) ugly duckling to a (inwardly) beautiful swan.

Elizabeth Scott touched on some sensitive topics in this one, which I praise her for. But, I'm not really sure that I enjoyed this one as much as her previous novels. A lot of mixed feelings on this one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I will have to look into reading this one. I also blog about books if you are interested in checking out my page. I can't wait to dig into your other reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...