Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kissing Perfect (At the Party #4) by Lauren Barnholdt

Although I enjoyed this story more than I did the first three, Kissing Perfect still had it's flaws. For one thing, the relationship between the two main characters was sort of rushed. How does a guy go from "Oh she's crazy" to "Hey, she's kind of cute. And funny, too" to "I'm in love and I can't even think about being with another girl!" in only a few hours?! And, let's not forget the cheese factor of it all. 

The At The Party series is a little monotonous to me. While Barnholdt may change up the circumstances and characters, they are all basically the same stories. But, like I said at the end of my review for the 1st three, these stories are really cute and entertaining. Especially if you're looking for a nice, quick, easy read.

P.S. Man, I am so glad I didn't actually purchase this like I had originally planned. Thank God (or whatever other deity you worship) for libraries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...