Friday, March 25, 2011

Just to keep You Updated: Upcoming Reviews

Wherever You Go


Expected Review Date: COMPLETED

Between Here and Forever


Expected review date: COMPLETED

Boyfriends with Girlfriends


Sixteenth Summer


Putting Makeup on Dead People


Girl Wonder


*For Mature Audiences* A Marriage Of Inconvenience* 


*For Mature Audiences* The Outlaw Bride


*For Mature Audiences*  Management Skills


Expected review date: COMPLETED

* The expected review dates are not permanent. Sometimes, I may run a little behind on my reading, so the expected review dates may change. Only a very select few books on the Upcoming Review list have expected review dates, for the simple reason that those books are usually the ones I want to read the most. The ones with no expected review date listed are usually ones I'm either indifferent about reading or just ones I'm not sure when I'll have the time to read. However, all books on Upcoming Review lists will be read and reviewed within (at the most) one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...