Tuesday, March 22, 2011
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
Just one day. That's all Amber wants. That's all she needs. One day of escape, one day of peace, one day to herself. And, originally she had planned for that day to be a solo experience. But that was before she met Cade.
Cade, the cute boy who loves the beach just as much as she does. Cade, the boy with a secret.
My Playlist for "The Day Before"
1. Dear Prudence - The Beatles
2. The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
3. Bend and not Break - Dashboard Confessional
4. Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
5. Ordinary Day - Vanessa Carlton
6. This is my Paradise - Bridget Mendler (I don't much care for her as a singer, but I do love this song)
7. Belle of the Boulevard - Dashboard Confessional
8. A Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie
9. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
10. Learning to Fall - Boys Like Girls
11. Weightless - All Time Low
12. Low Day - Capra
13. The Beach - All Time Low
My thoughts on The Day Before: Although it was a bit sad at times, it was also kind of sweet and relaxing to read.
Posted by Vonny at 4:53 PM