Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Management Skills by January Rowe

 
*Hello followers. I just want to say that I am truly sorry for how late this review is. I know that this review was supposed to be up days ago, but I just got really busy. So, here it is.


I am a big fan of erotic fiction, but I often find that a lot of the books in the genre are too extreme and unrealistic for me, and this was one of them. Usually, I'm not a fan of Dominance/Submission, and that still hasn't changed. Also, one might find this novel a bit lacking in character development and maybe depth (but I guess this was as deep as an erotic romance novel could get). But despite all of this, I still enjoyed this one. This novel is definitely on my list of bawdy aphrodisiacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...