Tuesday, April 12, 2011

An Apology to My Readers





Okay, so I feel really bad about not posting for so long. But, my life has been so hectic lately. I haven't been in the right state of mind to comprehend any new books and write any reviews. Another reason I haven't been posting: there's a slight problem with the rest of the books that are left on the Coming Soon list. I don't currently have access to Adobe Digital Editions, which is the program I use to view/read my eGalley's or ARCs.


However, I will be posting reviews soon, just not for the remaining books on the list. I will get around to reading/reviewing them, but not now.


Anyway, I'm really sorry. I just hate breaking promises. Much love to you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...