Friday, April 22, 2011

Ransom my Heart by Meg Cabot *For Mature Audiences*




Synopsis: Finnula's sister has got herself into some trouble. In a desperate attempt to somehow earn her sister's dowry, Finnula sets her sights on a wealthy man she encounters, planning to hold him for ransom. And, she succeeds in capturing him. Of course, she is unaware that her captive (Hugo) let her capture him, who was indeed enticed by the rebellious beauty. But, will Finnula return his feelings? Especially after she finds out who he really is?

One thing that surprised me about this book was the number of [descriptive] sex scenes it contained. When I picked this one up, I was unaware that this was one of Meg Cabot's adult books. It was linked to the Princess Diaries series, after all. So, you can imagine the shock I was in when I read this, not to mention the excitement. This one is definitely for more mature audiences, that's for sure. The love making scenes will make you melt on the inside. I give the sex scenes alone five stars

This is one of my favorite books by Meg Cabot. She did not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...